Lunch Box Jokes
It's about that time again when we start thinking about structure, bed times and getting our kids ready to head back to school. Make school lunch a bit more fun this year and include a surprise joke for your kids to share with their friends. We've compiled this list from lunchbox-jokes.com and we think you'll like them!
1. What did one math book say to the other math book? Boy, do I have problems!
2. What has a head, a tail and no body? A Coin!
3. What has 4 legs but can't walk? A Chair!
4. How do you make 7 an even number? You take the 'S' out
5. What do you call a fairy that doesn't take baths? Stinkerbell
6. What is black and white and sleeps a lot? A snooze-paper!
7. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 ate 9
8. Why did the boy bring a ladder to school? He wanted to see what High School was like
9. Why is 'U' the happiest letter? Because it's in the middle of FUN
10. Where do snowmen go to dance? Snow-balls
11. What is the longest word in the dictionary? Smiles - there is a mile between each S
12. Why isn't your nose 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot!
13. What did the mother broom say to the baby broom? It's time to go to sweep!
14. What has a lot of keys but can't open any doors? A Piano!
15. What country makes you shiver? Chile!
I hope you and your kids giggled your way through part 1 of our back to school jokes! Don't be sad that it's over... we've got more coming your way soon!